Tuesday, July 14, 2009

In response...

First, I would like to thank the constructive e-mails that I have received. To the less constructive one(s), thank you as well. I appreciate all kinds of feedback. I'm putting comments on hold temporarily while I figure out the best way to deal with their moderation. E-mails still work at nextmmo@live.com

I'd also simply like to state that not everyone is going to understand many of my blogs. I knew this going in. My third entry, for example, could probably be distilled into a workable doctoral thesis. There are a great many claims and statements within it which simply cannot be properly supported in the form of a blog entry. The assumption, of course, is that the reader has sufficient life experience and a workable knowledge to fill those gaps. Many people will not be able to follow everything they read here; that is ok. Furthermore, I intentionally write in a prosaic form, after all what's being discussed here is the art of world-building; it is not a science. With that said, I'll post more later when I have some more time.

Have a great afternoon.

No comments:

Followers